Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Breaking Dawn, breaking news?

I know all of you know how much I love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I have not made that a secret. I think I have read excerpts from the book Twilight to every class that I taught last year. Most of you are quite aware that I have been waiting and waiting for the last book in the series to finally come out August 2nd! Matter of fact, just like I did with the HP series, I waited in line at midnight at Blue Willow Bookstore to be one of the first to get a copy of Breaking Dawn.

I started reading the book the day after it came out. I have to say, it was not what I expected. I have read "Bella's Story", but I would have to say I am having difficulty making it through "Jacob's Story". I will be the first one to admit that I have never been a big fan of Jacob Black, but that really isn't the issue with me and this book. I am tired of Bella's contrary attitude and Jacob's whining and fussing about the "blood suckers". I say, "Jacob, just get over it already and move on!" As for Bella, how do you get the "perfect guy"and still find a way to be unhappy and contradictory? I just don't get it and I'm tired of reading about it.

Unlike Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse which I read in 3 days each. I'm still not finished with this book. As I mentioned, I got it on August 2nd and I am still trudging through it. After all of the hoopla about this book, I want to know one thing. What do you think?

This is how I see it...





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ayip said...

hello,
i don't know where is it...??
but I just want to know the world by blogger
so can i join...??
how do you do
I'm indonesian and I stay at east java...
nice to know you

August 20, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home